What is Superpay.me

What is Superpay.me





Superpay.me has many daily earning options once you get used to using it. And it has a very low payout threshold of only $1 and you can join from most countries.


Superpay.me has existed since 2012, so it has been around for a while. I have myself been a member for quite a while.


Let me just reveal right away that it is a legit and safe site – I know this from personal experience as I have been paid by it many times myself (later you will see payment proof). It offers many ways to earn, so it has a pretty big earning potential.


Superpay.me offers access to a large number of paid surveys, trials and more which you can take part in and get paid for your participation.


Make money online by successfully completing the paid surveys and other offers available. Once credited for the offer, you can request your payment to your chosen account. Over 90% of our payments are sent within 4 hours. So far we have paid out over $1.7 million to our members and that figure is growing daily.


Superpay.me is a paid survey and Get-Paid-To (GPT) site that offers several ways to earn money online fore, and the name makes it sound like you can earn a lot of money.



How does Superpay.me pay



Whenever you take a survey, an offer or anything else on Superpay.me, you mostly earn dollars, so it easy to see exactly what you earn compared to sites that use points as rewards.

Some surveys or offers do, however, pay in points, but these can easily be exchanged into cash. 1 point is worth 1 cent, so it is easy to calculate.

You can then choose to get paid out in several ways. You can get paid through PayPal, Skrill, Bitcoin, Tango Cards, or Amazon gift cards.

Just be aware that some of the payout methods (like Tango and Amazon) are only available in some countries.

You will be able to get a payout already when you have made $1.

This is one of the lowest payment thresholds out of all the survey sites I have used and tested, and it means you can get paid very quickly. For payout in Bitcoins, the threshold is, however, $200. Be aware that Superpay.me will charge 2% in administration fee to pay out to PayPal and Skrill, and 10% for Bitcoin.

When you request a payout, you will have the money on your account within 24 hours. But in my experience, you will in most cases already have the money after a few hours, which is very fast for a survey site.

For PayPal, you can also withdraw via instant PayPal, which means you willg et your money immediately.

Before you can get a payout, Superpay.me might ask you to verify your address or phone number. This is to minimize fraud on their site. If it is necessary depends on where you live, and you will be told if you need to do it.

This is only necessary the first time you get paid. Personally, I had to confirm by getting an automated phone call from them. It was very easy, was free, and took less than 1 minute. So this is nothing to worry about if they ask you to do this.

But the very first time you get paid, there is often a verification period of 30+ days so they can amke sure everything is ok. But after that, you will get your earnings very fast as explained above. So it is only for your first payment it takes a bit more patience.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

StreamLabs Recording Manual

BandLab: make music guide for beginner

Learn using Garageband Studio